Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Homework...

Hi!

Five days have passed since I came back home. I found it very difficult to maintain my English, especially my listening skill. When I was in Australia, I could always hear English, but now I can't hear any English unless I listen to CDs or watch foreign movies. If I don't do anything to maintain my English skill, it will be getting worse, and eventually it will vanish. So I'm going to listen to reading CDs so that I can even improve my English!

I was doing my history homework all day, but I finished less of it than I wanted to. Some people who have good noses might realize that I don't like history very much. there are too many things I have to memorize in history, and I have a bad memory. That's why I hate history. If someone knows how I should deal with it, please tell me!

No comments: