Thursday, February 19, 2009

nothing

I have nothing special to post on this blog...or maybe I can write things about my part-time job.

3 months will have passed soon since I started the job. It's actually not bad, but the money I can earn a month is really low. So I think I should look for another job...
My job is to teach English, math, Japanese, science, or social studies to junior high school students. I usually teach only English and sometimes math.
I know my English is still not good, but it's enough to teach easy grammar. However, as for math, I myself don't have enough knowledge to teach! That's a big problem, but my boss tells me to do it.
I've found it very difficult to make explains easy to understand. So when I looked at students after finishing explaining, thier faces implied this: "What did he mean? I don't understand!".
I want them to enjoy studying English because it's a lot of fun if you can understand what it means just a little. Don't you think so?

No comments: